About The Role
Get It LLC is looking for a dynamic User Interface/Web Designer to join our team. This represents a rare opportunity to assume an integral position within our organization and make immediate impact.
You will work for a highly profitable, focused and productive team, turning conceptual designs into stunning, functional layouts. You will collaborate with product management and engineering to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience. This includes executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off. You also will be able to create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas. You will advocate and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders, as as conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
You are a creative thinker, who is passionate about creating hand-crafted, clean responsive web design and layouts. You have mad design skills. You know your way around high-level product requirements and can transform them into an interactive masterpiece. You love new challenges and geek out at the opportunity to experiment. You play well with others and love being part of team. You are a risk-taker. You are an ambitious go-getter who is looking for an unconventional, yet exciting career move.
- Proven experience with 2 to 5 years working as a web designer with UI experience
- Demonstrable graphic design / UI skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Up-to- date with the latest Web / UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or a Visual Arts subject
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- A fun, collaborative team
- Leadership committed to your success and growth
- A working environment where your voice and ideas can be heard and, actually, implemented
- A strong commitment to innovation and technology
- Diverse business units who need help in solving problems
- Accelerated long-term growth opportunities
- Extremely competitive salary and benefits packages