We are seeking an experienced Golang Developer who is interested in ongoing work in a team environment.
This work would involve full Golang development including but not limited to:
- Building and Maintaining Restful Endpoints for consumption service-oriented architecture
- Golang development
- Object-Oriented design
- Test-Driven Development
- Database work, specifically but not limited to Postgres
Additionally, you should be comfortable working with:
- Elastic Search
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
The Following concepts:
- RESTful API's
- AI (Artificial Intelligence)
- ML (Machine Learning)
In this role, you will be working daily with a technical team and business stakeholders to continue to build and maintain an existing, operating production platform.
As part of this role you should expect:
- As much as 30 hours of work a week, if not more
- Be able to attend daily video meetings, on EST time
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders and be comfortable explaining/demonstrating your work in video calls, verbally with a camera on
- Be comfortable with providing documentation, visualizations, and high-level diagrams of architecture and interactions (we strive for highly visual communication).