About The Role
Get It LLC is looking for an experienced golang developer to join our team. This represents a rare opportunity to assume an integral position within our organization and make an immediate impact.
You will collaborate with product management and engineering to execute, extend and scale a services-based architecture. You will create, user flows, process flows and architectural diagrams to communicate interaction and development concepts. You will advocate and defend system design and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
**Important, while this role is remote, candidates must be within +/- 2 hours of EST to be considered**
You are a creative thinker, who is passionate about creating elegant, scalable and thoroughly tested code. You know your way around high-level product requirements and can transform them into efficient, purpose-built code. You love new challenges and geek out at the opportunity to experiment. You play well with others and love being part of a team. You are a risk-taker. You are an ambitious go-getter who is looking for an unconventional, yet exciting career move.
- A fun, collaborative team
- Leadership committed to your success and growth
- A working environment where your voice and ideas can be heard and, actually, implemented
- A strong commitment to innovation and technology
- Diverse business units who need help in solving problems
- Accelerated long-term growth opportunities
This work will involve full Golang development including but not limited to
- Building and Maintaining Restful Endpoints for consumption service-oriented architecture
- Golang development
- Object-Oriented design
- Test-Driven Development
- Database work, specifically but not limited to Postgres
Additionally, you should be comfortable working with
- RESTful API's
- GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
Other bonuses would include familiarity with
- elastic search
As part of this role you should expect
- As much as 30 hours of work a week, if not more
- Be able to attend daily video meetings, on EST time
- Be able to work on EST daily, 9-5.
- Be comfortable working with stakeholders and be comfortable explaining/demonstrating your work in video calls, verbally with a camera on
- Be comfortable with providing documentation, visualizations and high-level diagrams of architecture and interactions (we strive for highly visual communication).
- Be comfortable working in Upwork, Hubstaff or other similar type work management platform.
To be considered for this position please provide in your cover letter why you think would be a good fit as well as any publicly available code samples and any other certifications or tests you think would assist us in evaluating your work and potential fit.
Initially, work will be project-based to allow us to determine the proper fit, ultimately leading to ongoing, full-time work.